14 de nov. de 2008

I'm "bored". It's that time of the day again, when I look to the computer and ask myself: why i'm here if i need to study...?

To start my "beautiful" day: Last night I almost had a heart attack. I'm not kidding, I'm still shaking.. anyway. And started to rain. Rain a lot, a lot, a lot. I like and stuff, but I couldn't sleep! I'm awake since 1am, and it's almost 8pm.

My day was, as you see, terrible. I slept in Marketing class, two times. Asked some things and then slept. But the "worst" part is was when this class finished. All Thursdays and Friday I have Info class, computer time. I spend this "time" talking with the girls from SJ-OR13 forum and Everlasting Friends forum. I turned on the computer and then Fillipe appeared, asking me if he could use the computer. No problem, but everybody wants to use the computer I use, cuz no-one see what I'm doing. I started to study Malay (yes, Malay), send two messages. He finished his thing and I decided to read some news and forum. Almost sleeping. I'm feeling like one of those undeads from Michael Jackson's "Thriller". I'm dancing, so that's it, I'm an undead person from MJ's video ¬¬

Our "Don't Don" collab is finished! Poor Hyukkie oppa! :x My rap is terrible, hope to make a better voice when I sang KangIn appa's part in "U". I wanna sing 로꾸거 and 나 같은건 없는건가요..

Maybe tomorrow I'll met the girls to (finally) watch Super Show. To be honest, I don't know what I'm doing, what I'll do, what I want now and what I want for my future. My friend and my mom says that I'm tired. I don't know if I really am, but I can't sleep at night, I spend this time studying and dancing. Believe me, it's good and it's horrible.

Tomorrow is Holiday here in Brazil. Dunno what I'll do... At first, I'll go to my unnie's house to watch the concert..

0 comentários: